Klownz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who We Are!!!!

Go down

Who We Are!!!! Empty Who We Are!!!!

Post by Gendrago Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:13 am

Who we are:

Here at Klownz we believe that a champion can be built, but a friendly, kind, non-elitist, helpful member cannot be. If you don’t know we are a clan on “Clash of Clans,” “Clash Royale” and “World of Warcraft" with not only the same name, but the same standards and philosophy. Gendrago my name stays the same throughout these games as well.

My goal for the Klownz community is to be not only one of the biggest clans in the game, but the most connected community/ family oriented clan. For people who ask in Klownz (1) about pushing top 200 USA Clans: my philosophy is that I primarily want a clan full of active members and wonderful personalities in Klownz (1) and I know that with the love and support of their clan that THE TROPHIES WILL FOLLOW. I said this five months ago as we sat at 22,000 trophies and now we are almost at 34,000!! As you read this we are right on the toes of top 200 USA but with friends made and relationships built along the way.

I mean no disrespect to higher up ranked clans, but my personal opinion is that developing long-lasting, strong relationships will grow a better clan and stronger loyalty amongst their peers. I do not want to be one of the top guilds that have people leaving because there is no bond or family in our guild. In clan relationships and friendships will only make us stronger as a unit and a team and as individual players. But make no mistake that WE WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP CLANS IN THE WORLD taking with us our Klownz family.
Gendrago
Gendrago
Admin

https://klownz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum